Come here to learn the history of Nirayama.
It is located at the side of back gate of Edogawatei, it displays 239 pieces of Important Tangible Folk Culture Properties as well as many items from the ancient times.
China ceramics porcelain unearthed from the mirror of Kofun period, armour, Hojo’s Palace is a must-see.
Also the egawa family and Jiang exhibition, exhibition of about 2 times a year also Taichi Shiro hidarimamol gate (Tannan) related materials are held.
|Name||Regional Museum of NIrayama, Izunokuni|
|Address||2-4, Nirayama, Izunokuni, Shizuoka|
– New year holidays (Dec 29 to Jan 3)
|Business housrs||9:00 to 16:30|
– 200 yen for adults, 100 yen for children
– For group more than 20 people: 160 yen for adults, 80 yen for children■Bundled Ticket with Edogawatei
– 300 yen for adults, 150 yen for children
– For group more than 20 people: 400 yen for adults, 200 yen for children
|Getting there||– By car
From Numazu IC, drive via Route 1 and Route 136 for approx. 40 minutes.
– By train
|Parking lot||Available for free, 10 space for bus and 50 spaces for normal size car|
|Contact||Regional Museum of NIrayama Tel. 055-949-4127|
* Please make sure the info you see is the latest in advance.