From Oku-Yugawara to Hakone, the mountains feature various colored leaves, Mandarin oranges cultivated at the looped land of the coast area had ripen in gold.
The secret of the great sweet taste comes from the mild weather condition of the slope land and the sea. To grow sweet mandarin oranges need warm climate condition and sufficient sun lights.
Well-grown Mandarin oranges in Yugawara. Please enjoy the fresh taste.
• You can enjoy orange picking at various farms in the town.
• “Orange Picking Association” runs free pickup service which bring tourist to the orange patch that had already in ripen condition.
• You can also enjoy barbecues in the orange fields. Reservation required. For more info, please call Orange Picking Association.
|Event name||Yugawara Mandarin Orange Picking|
|Location of Information Desk||
●Information Desk opens every day
●Information Desk opens only on Saturday and Sunday
|Opening Period||Oct 10th (Sat) to Dec 23th (holiday) of 2015
9 am to 3 pm
|Fee||Adult 400 yen, child 350 yen, baby 300 yen (eat-all-you-can style)
* Extra fees required for bring oranges home.
|Contact||Information Desk of Yugawara Mandarin Orange Association Tel.0465-63-1920 (9 am to 3 pm)
*The telephone number only available during the opening period of Information Desk.
* Please make sure the info you see is the latest info before visiting the place.